Photostory and Audacity are programs that I had heard of before, but had not used before. Thinking of a topic was the hardest part for me, so I chose to make a photostory of Sarah Dessen's books. I am in the processes of reading through her books this summer, so I included the cover of each of her books in order of their release. (Note: All pictures are from sarahdessen.com)
The process was fairly easy to follow, however there would be quite a bit of time in preparation for students to be ready to make a photostory. I could use this in my classroom when we make timelines or to illustrate Earth cycles.
Ok, so I finally got the video uploaded - took a few tries to get it to upload without receiving an error message. It did have to be a .wmv file, still took a while to upload but it is here and working!
how many pictures? big files take a reeaaallllyy long time to upload.
ReplyDeletebe sure you are trying to upload the wmv version...and are you sure it has been saved that way?
and sometimes Blogger just won't upload...so try again and maybe all is well today!
Thank you - it works now!
ReplyDelete