My favorite part of Thing 6, was the Mosaic Maker. I wish I had more time for scrapbooking, but this was very quick, and looks great. I can see using this inside and outside of the classroom. I will be sharing this site with my sister, who recently got married and has tons of wedding pictures. With my students, I can using this to show the different cycles that we cover in our curriculum. This has been my favorite "thing" so far!

Each year my students research an element and give some basic facts using the periodic table and the internet. In the past we have always written this out on construction paper, and turned them in. I am excited to use the trading card next year, and have all of my students make their element on a trading card. We can display them around the room with a more professional look this year!


No comments:
Post a Comment