Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thing #3

Setting up the blog was not difficult at all. I spent the most time trying to think of a name for the blog - knowing I can't change the website, such commitment! The directions were easy to follow and only took about 10 minutes to get it up and running, and get my first blog started.

Creating the Avatar, took a bit of time to complete, but only because I was looking through all of the choices, finding something in pink, that fit my personality. The directions to export the avatar were easy to follow and I was able to get it posted to my blog on the first try.

Having set up the blog I am getting very excited about what is in store for the other 20 things to come. I am also running through about 10 different ways that blogging could become a part of my classroom next year.

For those of you who have blogged with your students before, how did it work, how often did you post, and what age were your students?

No comments:

Post a Comment