Edublog was the easiest way to search for blogs that might interest me. I subscribed to "Using Blogs in Science Education" because it seemed to relate to me the best. I like that the site was categorized by the best each year, it felt to me that I was spending less time, because I was only looking through the best.
I am not sure where to even begin with Topix. When I first went to the page, it was overwhelming just how much was on the page, and where to start. I was able to see the headlines for many recent news items, so there is a lot of info, I just wasn't sure how to narrow it down, or use the page effectively.
It was hard to find blogs that were truly useful to me and my classroom. I found several for high school topics, but not for middle school. I have not come across any that I will suggest to my students just yet. I will need to keep looking, because with so many choices I am sure they are out there.....
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment