Where was this four years ago? Maybe it was around then, but I sure didn't know about it! I used to put all of my powerpoints on my webpage for students to download from home. However, since receiving my ACTIVboard, I don't use powerpoint anymore. I have encouraged my students to download the Flipchart Viewer, but not all students can get it to work from home - which has made posting flipcharts difficult, and eventually I pretty much gave up. I ended up taking some of my flipcharts, exporting them to a .pdf, and posting that. I can definitely use Slideshare if I post .pdf files, and they will look a little more exciting that just a regular file.
If student are creating powerpoints, I do think it is useful for them to know how to use Slideshare. My goal is to have a class Wiki this year and would love for my students to all be able to display a powerpoint project on a wiki in this form.
Thank you for including Slideshare for the 11 1/2 things. This is a thing I see myself using with my students because it is easy to use, and doesn't take a lot of time!
No comments:
Post a Comment